Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are all I have aquired in a few months. Most came from members of the board.
Still waiting to see if BBT has 3 more WC Army hood cars. Not much compared to some of your guys collections, but I think I'm going to just stick with the #01 and Hamlin cars for now.
Thanks guys Earle

Still can't seem to figure out how to get the larger pic posted so just used a formula that fixed one of my other post. One day!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
We all had to start somewhere. Keep it up man, looking good.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
My collection started small also. Now I have lots to look at & love. Keep up the good work. Before you know it you will be getting yelled out by your better half for your stuff like I do.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Nice picks there Earle!! Great start! You'll be gald you picked one thing to collect and not a little of everything. It gets a little over whelming after a while when you get too large to enjoy!! Looks sharp!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
great start to a great collection.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. The wife is already saying I collect to much. I have nascar, 1/64 random diecast (cars I like), and 12" soldiers.

But I tell her i could be at the T&A clubs or drinking all the time so i'm going to do something.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Very sweet looking collection so far. You have already learned something it took me too long to figure out. Kep your collection to a theme and it will not get overwhelming and looks so much better.
I really like how you displayed the hood and helmet 1/64's. I ncredible in it's simplicity. Very clean and neat.
The 1/24ths look really, REALLY good also. I always liked the Army paint schemes. Just for grins, ya oughta get an Army Top Fuel Dragster in 1/24 also, that would top off the cake. The Semis look very good as well. Kudos Dude!
Keep it up, you are WELL on the way!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FFighter_21 said:
Very sweet looking collection so far. You have already learned something it took me too long to figure out. Kep your collection to a theme and it will not get overwhelming and looks so much better.
I really like how you displayed the hood and helmet 1/64's. I ncredible in it's simplicity. Very clean and neat.
The 1/24ths look really, REALLY good also. I always liked the Army paint schemes. Just for grins, ya oughta get an Army Top Fuel Dragster in 1/24 also, that would top off the cake. The Semis look very good as well. Kudos Dude!
Keep it up, you are WELL on the way!!!
Thanks, The case holding the hoods and the single helmet is supposed to hold Military challenge coins, so the slots work out great. The middle is just a wee bit small though, and the offical fan cards are to large so tape it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts