Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I got those three diecasts added. I rearranged my collection. Here's (most of) what I got.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
nice collection you got there, Alex

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
What do you want for that Wimmer #20 AT&T? Seriously man, I really want that thing lol. Good lookin stuff.

·
Premium Member
24,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gordonfan24 said:
very nice. I am really digging those 47 cars
Closet Santerre fan? lol. I got a nice collection of Santerre diecasts and postcards for my Wimmer card collection. He's actually the same guy I got the Wimmer CAT chopper car and the postcards from.

Santerre is such a nice guy. Met him in person once and talked to him on the phone once (he helped me with a college paper on NASCAR safety). He's what a race driver should be.

·
Premium Member
24,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
selby92 said:
What do you want for that Wimmer #20 AT&T? Seriously man, I really want that thing lol. Good lookin stuff.
You ain't got enough money lol. I got it off ebay in a three-car lot of Wimmer 1:64ths... $20 plus shipping I think. And I already had the other two cars. But, that's nothing compared to what it first sold for from 2001-2002.

·
Premium Member
24,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JJ48Fan said:
Damn they made that many Wimmer cars? Pretty nice collection there Alex!
Yes! :p lol. There's still a few more I gotta get. Still nothing compared to the Ward Burton cars I have there.

·
Premium Member
24,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did forget to add... the top, center Ward Burton #22 is autoed as well as the Harvick. I got the Harvick signed in person, the Ward was a present from my uncle (he got it from ebay I think).

Also, I am not a Kenny Wallace fan, although, technically, I have two Wallace cars. The Aerosmith is really for my mom (she's a diehard Aerosmith fan), and the Lance Snacks was shared by Andy Santerre and Kenny Wallace. I view it as a Santerre car lol.

No one mentioned the (semi) recreated finish of the 2003 Darlington race with Ricky Craven and Kurt Busch... notice how Craven is slightly ahead lol.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
taterracing said:
I did forget to add... the top, center Ward Burton #22 is autoed as well as the Harvick. I got the Harvick signed in person, the Ward was a present from my uncle (he got it from ebay I think).

Also, I am not a Kenny Wallace fan, although, technically, I have two Wallace cars. The Aerosmith is really for my mom (she's a diehard Aerosmith fan), and the Lance Snacks was shared by Andy Santerre and Kenny Wallace. I view it as a Santerre car lol.

No one mentioned the (semi) recreated finish of the 2003 Darlington race with Ricky Craven and Kurt Busch... notice how Craven is slightly ahead lol.
I noticed the Craven and Busch cars. I know Team Caliber made a set for those two in 1/64, its pretty nice lookin. I think they should have made raced versions for both those cars, but they would look like they were smashed in the side with a baseball bat!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That gold RC 1/24...what driver is it? I have been looking for a Blaney version of one of those, but they have all been higher than I want to pay.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Nice collection you got there! I have to agree on those #47's those are sharp and not seen very oftem either!! That's got to be on of the most impressive collections I've seen of Blaney!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I think they are Burton and Wimmer cars, but they are definately impressive!

·
Premium Member
24,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BLANEY?!?! I don't own a single Blaney car lol.

Yes, all are Ward Burton and Scott Wimmer, as far as CAT cars. I have one more car coming in the mail, as soon as I get that, I'll update the pics (added a bunch recently).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts