Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a good updated pic of my entire Jeremy Mayfield 1/24 collection. Every produced car. (plus the 66 Jeff Green car with the namerail changed). This is my pride and joy.
Shelf Shelving Display case Personal protective equipment Box

·
13,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the 70. Hope to track one down eventually for a good price to go along side his teammate's #66 from that year.
I love that car too. Good luck with that, I paid over $100 for mine and it took YEARS to find.

·
13,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: T-Bone

·
Sunday Money
2,259 Posts
Very impressive collection ... every Mayfield die-cast produced. :eek:(y) Congratulations ... job well done.

I only have five Mayfield die-casts. Love the Dodge schemes.

@T-Bone ... I like these "colorful" standard paint schemes too. :cool:
Tire Vehicle Hood Car Wheel

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

I love the "shine" of the other three too. :love:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Need a custom of this Mayfield paint scheme to add to the story of his fabled racing career.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
13,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very impressive collection ... every Mayfield die-cast produced. :eek:(y) Congratulations ... job well done.

View attachment 738302

View attachment 738303

View attachment 738305

View attachment 738304

View attachment 738306

Need a custom of this Mayfield paint scheme to add to the story of his fabled racing career.
View attachment 738307
thank you. It took almost 2 decades to acquire all of those. I love your collection too. Some nice ones there. I have a custom 1/64 of each of his 41 cars (4 I think, there was that one, one like it with green dots, the big red one, and a silver one) I'll take pics of them soon.

·
Premium Member
11,381 Posts

Sweet @Legacy love seeing those Dodge’s 😉👍🏻
View attachment 738302

View attachment 738303

View attachment 738305

View attachment 738304

View attachment 738306

View attachment 738307

·
Mark Martin CraZy
701 Posts
thank you. It took almost 2 decades to acquire all of those.
Nice collection. The thrill of the hunt and a never-ending quest for those holy grails is what it's all about. When I decided to focus my collecting one driver, it took my collecting/customizing to a whole new level. You've got two decades invested and still passionate about it. That's great. I'm just reaching the 30-year mark, myself. Now you need to look into making customs and fill the voids with rides that weren't produced and/or obscure, one-off schemes.

·
13,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice collection. The thrill of the hunt and a never-ending quest for those holy grails is what it's all about. When I decided to focus my collecting one driver, it took my collecting/customizing to a whole new level. You've got two decades invested and still passionate about it. That's great. I'm just reaching the 30-year mark, myself. Now you need to look into making customs and fill the voids with rides that weren't produced and/or obscure, one-off schemes.
Thank you. I collect a few drivers but that collection is my biggest and has the most time invested into it. I need customs, but that's not in the budget at the moment

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

·
Jeff Fuller's Mustache
3,937 Posts
Great collection! I know the #70 car is very hard to come by and would be a grail car for some. He has run a lot of nice-looking cars over the years. I have this, not him driving, but it was for his team.

·
13,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great collection! I know the #70 car is very hard to come by and would be a grail car for some. He has run a lot of nice-looking cars over the years. I have this, not him driving, but it was for his team.

Cool

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts