Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3 years running in the UMP Modifieds in the Midwest, I decided to go back to my roots! Going to get my kid into racing in a few years and need to get our motorsports side of our business running again. We decided to go back to WKA Dirt oval racing in the midwest.

2012 Ultramax Bad Max Chassis
If your in the southern ohio area and would like to come to a race, Ill make sure you get treated right and have lots of fun!

Going to add the diecastcrazy.com to her tomorrow if thats ok with everyone!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
That's a cool looking ride!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Hero cards please. LOL. Good luck with your future champion.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
That's awesome!!!

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
After 3 years running in the UMP Modifieds in the Midwest, I decided to go back to my roots! Going to get my kid into racing in a few years and need to get our motorsports side of our business running again. We decided to go back to WKA Dirt oval racing in the midwest.

2012 Ultramax Bad Max Chassis
If your in the southern ohio area and would like to come to a race, Ill make sure you get treated right and have lots of fun!

Going to add the diecastcrazy.com to her tomorrow if thats ok with everyone!

That modified in your avatar picture is yours then?
Very cool stuff! I wish they had something like that over here. I´d love to take one of those for a spin.

The Ultramax looks like a swift little chassis. Best of luck with it.

Just one thing though, don´t they have closed steering wheels rather then the one that´s open at the top? That would be a safety aspect I´d be worried about if it were my kid.

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Yeah man!!! That is really cool!!!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No they have allowed these steering wheels for years. Yeah the Modified in the pic is mine, (or was I should say) Just cost around 3-500 per week to run the car IF nothing happens! Just got to expensive too quick. We have good times and will get another one some day!

That modified in your avatar picture is yours then?
Very cool stuff! I wish they had something like that over here. I´d love to take one of those for a spin.

The Ultramax looks like a swift little chassis. Best of luck with it.

Just one thing though, don´t they have closed steering wheels rather then the one that´s open at the top? That would be a safety aspect I´d be worried about if it were my kid.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
300-500 a week is a lot of money! Travelling expenses, fees, fuel and wear and tear parts I guess?

Do you have more pictures of that car? I´d like to see those

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
300-500 a week is a lot of money! Travelling expenses, fees, fuel and wear and tear parts I guess?

Do you have more pictures of that car? I´d like to see those
Blue #11 First year racing modified
White/Green #20 Second year racing modified (New chassis)
Black #11 Third year racing, Have several pics and a video linked here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-bRa5zv24w&list=UUbOsODqezjMvQOsRtloRvug&index=12&feature=plcp]Moler Raceway Park Mod Heat 8.20.10 - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts