Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i am coming up on my one year anniversary here on DCZ next month and i have taken part it a lot of give a ways and such (haven't won but that's not the point.) I really enjoy them and with all the great members i have met and who have helped me out a lot as a collector with not only finding the cars i wanted and needed but with giving a helping hand with any questions i have had. Their are so many great people here and so with that said i'm going try my first give a way. Hope everyone enjoys and has fun.

RULES:
- One guess per member, per day
- I will cover shipping cost (If a member outside of the US wins and would want to some of shipping cost please feel free)
-Car will be shipped with tracking number and will be insured

PRIZE: 2011 Clint Bowyer "Stealth" Finish ARC

What You Will Be Trying To Guess:

What was the first diecast I bought?

One and Only Hint:

Was bought in 2009 at Charlotte Motor Speedway

Good luck everyone and I hope everyone has fun. It's a bit different from other contests or give a ways and also may be a bit difficult.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Clint Bowyer Halloween Cereals, Boo Berry, Count Chocula

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After seeing the early guesses i already see my first mistake. I should have put i was looking for a more specific answer for the year of release on the diecast. If anyone who has already guessed would like to add a year to their thread i will allow it. Sorry everyone for making a change after the give a way started.

·
Banned
559 Posts
2004 Action Clint Bowyer #21 Reese 1/24 Scale.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Well since the reese was already guessed. 2006 Action Clint Bowyer #07 Jack/ Sapranos

·
Banned
559 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
2008 #07 clint bowyer bb&t bank Richmond raced version

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
2006 #07 Clint Bowyer DirecTV.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts