Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I really like the Dollar General, the Reeses White/CVS and the Outdoor Channel cars. They are Customs right? I also like the Invincashield custom. Very nice pieces, every one of em'! :yes:

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I've been waiting to see those pics for some time now! Got to say I'm very disappointed! Disappointed I didn't get pics like yours! Disappointed I didn't go after all the elites when available, Disappointed you have three customs I still need! Other than all the disappointments I must say. VERY IMPRESSIVE! Nice collection! From one Harvick fan to the other! Guess we still both need that elusive Elvis car to add!!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the compliments

I'm kicking myself a little bit when I see what some elites are going for now. I paid double or triple for some of mine 10-16 months ago. RCCA must have wholesaled their old inventory (2003-2006's) to third parties because cars I used to rarely see are now flooded on Ebay. Live and learn I guess. If you are looking to get Elites now would be a good time. I picked up a couple that I need during the firesale.

I have a fastbreak on the way. I got it for $275 so I don't have too much buyer's remorse since some of them go for $300-$400. That leaves the flag car and the Elvis car and a couple of custom cars (I'm not sure about doing custom trucks yet). I was really bummed when I found what MA had done about the Elvis car. I really wanted it since I was at that race.

I've gotten alot of my decals from Cope's Customs [email protected]. I got a few Harvick decals that I've never seen anywhere else. I don't know what he has left, I got mine back in June.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
There are a couple more on Ebay-- going for astronomical prices. I think I got lucky on this one. Your Harvick collection is much fuller than mine, and I am biding my time on the Elvis car until they become a little more reasonable (which I think they will, in time, after the initial rush). I have noticed that the Fastbreaks have been going for about $100 less than normal, but I believe that may be because of the time of the year. Congrats on a great pickup for a great price!!!! The 9-11 car will come a little cheaper for you I hope. I didn't notice-- do you have the burnout elite? I had to pay through the nose on that one because that was before RCCA (then done through QVC) limited quantities and they were selling them in bulk to dealers. Also, do you have any of the while gold elites?

Overall, great collection!!!!

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I have a Burnout Elite, it's the crown jewel of my collection. Even though the Fastbreak cost me more the Burnout is still my favorite. How much was the burnout car going for back in 2003-2004?

I'm hoping to only spend $125-150 on the 9/11 car.

I the only "alternate metal or paint" is the 2006 BGN Championship liquid color and a 2000 BGN Championship Color Chrome. I'm not a big fan of the white golds or platinums mainly due to price. I would like to pickup a platinum black numbers elite.

I have alot of Harvick cars, but I don't have any cars of other drivers. Some people that post on here must have thousands. How many do you have?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
If I remember correctly, I paid around $200 for the burnout elite on Ebay. Some sellers had 10 of them, and I couldn't get one, even though I called QVC right when they went on sale. I was on hold for 20 minutes, and then, they were all sold out when the operator finally got to me. I probably have around 500 or 600 1/24 scale cars, maybe more. I am in the process of updating my inventory and purging some of the cheaper cars (WC stuff). I have a ton of 1/64 stuff and a few 1/18 scale cars as well. I recently acquired a Harvick 9/11 prototype on Ebay for a little over $200. Even though I already have that car, I just couldn't pass up the prototype. I usually search by Harvick flag car and, like the Fastbreak, they show up in waves on Ebay. Good luck in finding one to complete your collection.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
I had the Burnout Elite and traded it for the Fastbreak car. I was one that originally got it from RCCA so I only paid $90. $90 car traded for a $400 car...SAAAWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTT. :)

You all should see my harvick collection. I'll post sme pics of it here in the next few days.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
very nice collection

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Stupid me, I had em' all except for the Reeses in c/w/c's. Budget crunch forced the sale, so I am starting all over again. Someday, I'll have em' all again.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
kspool said:
If I remember correctly, I paid around $200 for the burnout elite on Ebay. Some sellers had 10 of them, and I couldn't get one, even though I called QVC right when they went on sale. I was on hold for 20 minutes, and then, they were all sold out when the operator finally got to me. I probably have around 500 or 600 1/24 scale cars, maybe more. I am in the process of updating my inventory and purging some of the cheaper cars (WC stuff). I have a ton of 1/64 stuff and a few 1/18 scale cars as well. I recently acquired a Harvick 9/11 prototype on Ebay for a little over $200. Even though I already have that car, I just couldn't pass up the prototype. I usually search by Harvick flag car and, like the Fastbreak, they show up in waves on Ebay. Good luck in finding one to complete your collection.
FFighter_21 said:
Stupid me, I had em' all except for the Reeses in c/w/c's. Budget crunch forced the sale, so I am starting all over again. Someday, I'll have em' all again.

I have a couple of extra's, like the 2003 GM Gppdwrench and a PAYDAY CWB if your interested in them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts