Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have posted some of these before but here are the Indycars in my collection...Yes, all of them Danica...lol

On the Argent sponsored cars, the middle car is the white numbers car, it is rare. They were only sold at the Speedway in 2005. The car that was shown at the press conference in Indy back in 2005 when it was announced had the white numbers, but the cars she ran on track all had yellow, including the diecast cars.

I also have all of her 1/64 scale Indycars and a couple custom made slot cars.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And my baby... 2008 Black Chrome (picture doesnt do it justice) Twin Ring Motegi race win car. Only 750 made. This baby is #1 of all of them. The letter of authenticity is behind the car.

·
Premium Member
10,508 Posts
Best Danica collection I have seen Indy or Nascar. Thanks for sharing :yes:

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
call me stupid, but how do you tell a Rookie car in Indy? is it just by year, or do they put like a Stripe like Nascar? I watch Indy, but not as Hardcore as NASCAR
Nope, the cars are not marked with any type of designation showing they are rookies. You just have to know the driver and the car he or she is in.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone.
I am still going to attempt a custom made 2009 Boost Mobile Indy car that she drove.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts