Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I was browsing the web to find out if I could snag a Harvick Okuma diecast anywhere and came across your forum. I am excited to engage in discussion with everyone!

I'm a 27 year old architect that lives in the Midwest, and am a diehard Kevin Harvick fan. I grew up an Earnhardt fan and for whatever reason gravitated towards the ole two-niner after Dale's passing.

My goal in collecting is to have every a 1:24 scale diecast of every paint scheme Kevin Harvick has ever run, in any series. I was doing pretty well until a couple of years ago when the economy shuttered, sponsors were fickle, and Kevin ran dozens of schemes.

When I have some more time I will get lists up here etc. Meanwhile, does anyone know if it is possible to download a production list from Action/Lionel? That would probably be a better checklist for me rather than researching all of Kevin's races.

Take care all!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome. You will find lots of good people here. GL on getting that Okuma! Thats a tough one.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Welcome, always nice to see another Harvick fan come on board. Good Luck with your search for an Okuma car. As far production list, I believe WWW.diecastlist.com is the place to go.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
Welcome, we need as many Harvick and Earnhardt fans on here as we can get.

Good luck with the Okuma car. They're mighty expensive right now.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Welcome to DCZ Kenny!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts