Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One week after attending the 5 Hour Energy 400 took place at Kansas Speedway, I decided to go up north and make the trip up to Iowa Speedway for the NASCAR Nationwide and K&N race weekend. It's ironic that I see NASCAR top three touring series in 2 weeks. It almost seems like a full course meal (Truck=Appetizers, Sprint Cup=Entree, Nationwide=Dessert) I had never been to the track and was wanting what the track looked like and with my overall look at the track, I must say that I like the track.
I got there on Saturday and saw practices of Nationwide and K&N. The K&N had this huge autograph session that took place and met all of the K&N drivers that were driving that night. Afterwards, I watched qualifying from both series's and finally watch Ben Rhodes take the K&N race before going back to my hotel.
I got back at the track on Sunday morning to be able to get in line for one of the Nationwide autograph session. I met Bayne, C. Buescher, Reed, Gaughan, Conely, Smith, Elliot, Gase and Ellis. After the session I was also able to get autographs from Dillon, Blaney and Earnhardt. After I went to my seat to see Sam Hornish Jr. take home the win.

Here are my pictures:
Iowa 2014 | Diecast CraZy (I'll post more pictures later)

Hope you'll all enjoy!

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
Sounds like fun!

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
By the way, did you already own the Ty Dillon hero card, or did you get that at the track?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
WoW! one more time you had an awesome weekend & got some very good auto's. Congratulations & Thanks for sharing the pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts