Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may remember, i posted about purchasing a dale jr auto a few days ago, i purchased it, and this is what i recieved today...

As you can see its not even close. I asked for a refund

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Think I have one that looks like that so it's real.

·
Premium Member
10,758 Posts
I'm no Jr. expert but I have seen many of his I'm in a hurry signatures and that looks like one.

·
Registered
157 Posts
That sucks that you are not happy with the autograph. I checked out the auction listing and it never mentions that you werent getting the one pictured but it also doesnt mention youre getting the one pictured.

But you might be stuck with it since they state they do not offer any exchanges or refunds. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That sucks that you are not happy with the autograph. I checked out the auction listing and it never mentions that you werent getting the one pictured but it also doesnt mention youre getting the one pictured.

But you might be stuck with it since they state they do not offer any exchanges or refunds. Sorry.

i asked him before i purchased if i was getting the one pictured and he said I was getting the exact one in the photo

·
Registered
157 Posts
i asked him before i purchased if i was getting the one pictured and he said I was getting the exact one in the photo
Oh OK. You definitely have a claim then because its obvious you did not get the one pictured.

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts

Don't think you stuck with it b/c you can file a claim and get a refund for sure.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts