Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Baltimore Orioles CraZy
5,304 Posts
Very nice. Funny story, when I was probably 9 or so I remember seeing the Irwin Bellsouth 1:64 at Target and wanting it badly. Long story short, I decided to think about whether it was worth my allowance or not and while I was standing there thinking some guy jumped in front of me and took it and checked out right in front of us. I was in tears hahaha. Of course, what happened later that year to Irwin wasn't funny at all but for some reason that's what I think about every time I see an Irwin car.

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,980 Posts

·
Crazy Navy Vet
7,926 Posts
Nice

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
Very nice. Funny story, when I was probably 9 or so I remember seeing the Irwin Bellsouth 1:64 at Target and wanting it badly. Long story short, I decided to think about whether it was worth my allowance or not and while I was standing there thinking some guy jumped in front of me and took it and checked out right in front of us. I was in tears hahaha. Of course, what happened later that year to Irwin wasn't funny at all but for some reason that's what I think about every time I see an Irwin car.
That's why if I'm ever thinking about something, I have it in my hands lol, can't blame that guy though lol

Sent using Delorean Time Machine

1 - 16 of 16 Posts