Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my collection 1/24 im still looking for 2 kenseth diecast. i have multibles of every other kenseth diecast produced exept the vl gold 1/205 2003 1/24 and the blue bayer promo car 1/400. so if u need that hard to find kenseth diecast in 1/24 i have extras.ill post the warehouse down in the basement later!

·
Registered
57 Posts
i took my wife showcase and now i have to go bye more.my wife said she was going to get me one for my annv.in 8 days.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
great collection. i started to have the same problem with displaying my diecast, up until i got the free standing revolving display cases for my 1:24. and then I took over a room for "my space" and hung all my 1:64 in there.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OVER 1,200 DIECAST AND I CAN ONLY DISPLAY 25 IT SUCKS. BUILD A 4 CAR GARAGE IN BACK WITH A CONDO ON TOP OF IT.THEN ILL BE ABLE TO DISPLAY MY COLLECTION

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Nice collection and display, I know the feeling well about not having enough room! 3/4 of my collection is boxed up and i'm seriously considering getting it down and trying to get what I can out of it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya i just dont buy 1 car i buy cases of the same car only low number items. maily kenseth.I bet im the only kenseth fan on this forum.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I like Kenseth. He isn't my number one favorite, but one of the few I collect, and I follow him closely.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I collect Kenseth, Truex Jr., Jr., Sr. and Harvick along w/my favorite, Dave Blaney.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts