Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know ! that was the page of where my collection was featured in the Nov 02 Beckett guide and they mispelled supercollector. not sure if that was in the final edited version or just the copies they sent me before it hit the stands.

·
Impartially partial
9,048 Posts
Nice adds! I've got the clear window version of that Sherry Blakely car. A pretty rare piece considering it was recalled. Imagine a car sponsored by condoms being sold in the Toy department!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know! i have been looking for both of those pieces since they were released and to think i was actually thinking of paying$125.00 for the only #71 on ebay! glad i gave it some more thought.

·
Impartially partial
9,048 Posts
i know! i have been looking for both of those pieces since they were released and to think i was actually thinking of paying$125.00 for the only #71 on ebay! glad i gave it some more thought.
Patience is the best virtue, isn't it? It makes it all the more worth while when you can find a piece you've wanted for a long time for a good price!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you are so right. i have had a hard go of finding some pieces and getting some back. i had about 2500 cars in 2004 .with a divorce,the ex wanted 1/2 of what i had invested and according to Canadian divorce law was entitlled to it so...i now find myself pretty much replacing all that i did't want to sell at the time and coming across other stuff that i always wanted. i find my collection now is all stuff that i really want and i won't go back to just trying go get one of everything! lol

·
Premium Member
10,758 Posts
Very cool old school #71 Dave Marcus with Dale Earnhardt Chevy sponsorship on it!!!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great adds, still disappointed about GMB!!!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
i find my collection now is all stuff that i really want and i won't go back to just trying go get one of everything! lol
That's how I started, I wanted one of each car/hauler/etc.. And it got expensive quickly! Lol.

It took me a few months before deciding which I really wanted to collect.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=3648]jgBowyerfan[/MENTION] There is a CWC of the Ramses Car as well.I dont know if you knew that.

I want to say there might even of been one for the Marcis car as well.

Great snags.May GMB rest in peace.It is amazing what some of the Older RC diecast still sells for.

·
PENSKE INDY NUT
87 Posts
WOW!! Every time I look at one of your adds I am jealous. I'm gonna have to get a 2nd job!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts