Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this up a believe it or not, a garage sale. $5.00. Might not be worth it, but I am a big Huskers fan, and always wanted one, but all I could find were the Collectors Series and they were too much (I thought).
Ended up I got a Premiere Series and it was the real raced car, not a fantasy car. Pretty happy overall.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Pretty sweet. A guy at work is a big Tennessee Vols fan and he was elated when I got him a 1:43rd scale 1999 car that Sterling Marlin ran of the Vols football championship. Nice find.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I always liked that car also. I wish I could find a complete set of the Dale Jarrett cars from when he drove for Joe Gibbs. He ran an alternate paint scheme for every NFL team that year. He did helmets too, but they got all the publicity, not the cars. I don't even know if all of the cars were made.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Cool looking pickup man! Can't beat the price either!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I thought. LOL!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
That's a pretty cool find for a garage sale!! Looks to be in real good condition for the price!! I have the Lake Speed University of Nebraska mistake release. They weren't suppose to release it and some slipped out before the Huskers pulled out before Race season. At one time it booked for almost $400 but they are selling these day for well under $100. Glad I got it though as I grew up just down the road from Lake and his brother Joe and watched him race in late models before he got into Nascar. I don't see many of Eltons cars floating around at all! Remember who his wife is? Hint also drove a Nascar car!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boy, ya got me on that one. Patty Moise? Duh, I got no clue...LOL! I would like to find the Nebraska car you have also, maybe someday.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Good Guess!! Your Right!! I've got a nis and her set somewhere around here! That's the only husband and wife that ver ran in any nascar sanctioned race at the same time. Was a Busch race but they did run two or three races at the same time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts