Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I figured I would give it one more try for collector of the Month since it is now officially March... So here is my bid. I have posted these pics in my original thread but it got fairly large so I will post the best ones. I hope you enjoy the pics and wish everyone luck who enters this month. Thanks for looking!

My Danica Patrick Room...

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Nice. voted

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And the madness goes to my garage as well, lol...

The Motorola sign here was an actual pit wall sign used when she raced at Texas in 2008.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotta add some unique items I have as well that are not in the photos...

Pit Crew Shirt

A ring gear off of Danica's car that she raced at Twin Ring Motegi and won plus 2 rims off of her Motorola car..

Her 2011 NASCAR pit crew shirt..

And cant forget my mouse and keyboard..

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
I would almost consider your collection a shrine, very nice.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A 2005 Indianapolis 500 program and unused ticket during her rookie year and first Indy 500. Plus a program from the Twin Ring Motegi race in Japan that she won. I had her sign both programs. She thought me having the Japan program was awesome..

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A few items including Danica's comic book. She signed this for me last year.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Wheaties box you see in the first picture is 1 of 2. I have one and Danica has the other. Here is me giving Danica her Wheaties box at Chicagoland Speedway...

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Holy hell man! She probably thinks you are her stalker! lol j/k

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
You're not a fan of hers are you? The Mr. Clean sign is awesome and the the Wheaties box is really cool but the keyboard takes the vote.

·
Premium Member
10,479 Posts
Fantastic collection!! A lot of great personal photos of you & Danica. Good luck & wish you the best on becoming COTM in March :biggrin:

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone for your kind words and your votes. Yeah, Im a Danica fan but I try to keep that to myself...lol

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Truly amazing collection Chad!

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Again, thanks everyone for the kind words and funny comments. And thanks for the votes. Good luck to all in this month's contest.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts