Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,980 Posts
Really great pieces! I'm sure an additional shelf would look great alongside that one!

·
Premium Member
16,963 Posts
Nice collection!

·
KB-972
17,045 Posts
Very sweet collection. Another shelf or two would look great in there. How many are under the bed?

·
Registered
509 Posts
I mostly collect Busch Series cars! I even have a few rares in here!
I first noticed the Hermie Sadler & Mike McLaughlin cars and had to continue investigating lol I absolutely love the #48 Gould's Pumps 1/24! I need one for my collection so bad to sit nicely next to my #34 Gould's Pumps car

Is that 62 at the top a Brendon Gaughan car? Even if not, I never knew Winner's Circle made any RWR cars beyond the likes of R.Wallace & McMurray

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I first noticed the Hermie Sadler & Mike McLaughlin cars and had to continue investigating lol I absolutely love the #48 Gould's Pumps 1/24! I need one for my collection so bad to sit nicely next to my #34 Gould's Pumps car

Is that 62 at the top a Brendon Gaughan car? Even if not, I never knew Winner's Circle made any RWR cars beyond the likes of R.Wallace & McMurray
The Hermie Sadler #90? If you're talking about the 90 that's Elliot Sadler lol, also the 62 is Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights. Also you have anything to trade for the McLaughlin?

·
Registered
509 Posts
The Hermie Sadler #90? If you're talking about the 90 that's Elliot Sadler lol, also the 62 is Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights. Also you have anything to trade for the McLaughlin?
No no, the Hermie Sadler #1 1/64 at the bottom lol those #90 citi cars are nice, tho! If I ever got one, Id have to shoot for Stephen Leicht's, but Id be happy with any that arent Jarrett. And right, the ricky bobby cars.. I see the leopard now.. I honestly forget they even made diecasts for that movie sometimes lol

And I do not, Im afraid, my few McLaughlin cars are among a prized part of my vast collection! Same for my David Green cars lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No no, the Hermie Sadler #1 1/64 at the bottom lol those #90 citi cars are nice, tho! If I ever got one, Id have to shoot for Stephen Leicht's, but Id be happy with any that arent Jarrett. And right, the ricky bobby cars.. I see the leopard now.. I honestly forget they even made diecasts for that movie sometimes lol

And I do not, Im afraid, my few McLaughlin cars are among a prized part of my vast collection! Same for my David Green cars lol
I have a 2006 Elliot Sadler #90 & 2006 ELITE Stephen Leicht, also i ment you have anything to trade with MY Mclaughlin that i have if you thought i was asking for yours lol. i hope I'm not confusing you with my frivolous questions mate

1 - 20 of 21 Posts