Diecast Crazy Forums banner

My NASCAR shelf

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  JRNation8988 
#1 ·
My NASCAR shelf in my room is very overflowed & i need to reorganize it & buy a new shelf soon

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Really great pieces! I'm sure an additional shelf would look great alongside that one!

#19 ·
The Hermie Sadler #90? If you're talking about the 90 that's Elliot Sadler lol, also the 62 is Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights. Also you have anything to trade for the McLaughlin?
No no, the Hermie Sadler #1 1/64 at the bottom lol those #90 citi cars are nice, tho! If I ever got one, Id have to shoot for Stephen Leicht's, but Id be happy with any that arent Jarrett. And right, the ricky bobby cars.. I see the leopard now.. I honestly forget they even made diecasts for that movie sometimes lol

And I do not, Im afraid, my few McLaughlin cars are among a prized part of my vast collection! Same for my David Green cars lol

#20 ·
No no, the Hermie Sadler #1 1/64 at the bottom lol those #90 citi cars are nice, tho! If I ever got one, Id have to shoot for Stephen Leicht's, but Id be happy with any that arent Jarrett. And right, the ricky bobby cars.. I see the leopard now.. I honestly forget they even made diecasts for that movie sometimes lol

And I do not, Im afraid, my few McLaughlin cars are among a prized part of my vast collection! Same for my David Green cars lol
I have a 2006 Elliot Sadler #90 & 2006 ELITE Stephen Leicht, also i ment you have anything to trade with MY Mclaughlin that i have if you thought i was asking for yours lol. i hope I'm not confusing you with my frivolous questions mate

#21 ·
Nice collection

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.