you did will congrats. Of course very nice car

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great add at an awesome price!!!

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Nice. I´m actually bidding on one of those too at the moment because it is a really nice car, it´s a Pontiac which is a brand no longer represented in NASCAR, and it has a kangaroo on the hood which is just pure win. :yes:

The one I´m bidding on is an elite though, and I must confess that I´m willing to pay quite a it more then what you paid or yours.

After looking through ebay a bit I can really not say that there is a shortage on those. Looking at past auctions the going rate seems to be between $20 and $40, which means that you did kind of steal that one :wink:

Nice add. Make sure t post pictures, and I hope I can call one mine as well today :biggrin:

11 hours left on the auction.

·
Impartially partial
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great Jeff Gordon add! Good place to eat too
They built a brand new Outback here around 6 years ago, and it closed within 2 years. The building has been vacant since. They built a Texas Roadhouse across the street the same time they built the Outback, and the Texas Roadhouse just put them right out of business.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
They built a brand new Outback here around 6 years ago, and it closed within 2 years. The building has been vacant since. They built a Texas Roadhouse across the street the same time they built the Outback, and the Texas Roadhouse just put them right out of business.
Wow i have never seen one close here. I guess thats because they started it all down here in Tampa. All of the ones down here are always packed and Firday and Saturday nights you have to wait for a table its so packed. Its my favorite place to eat

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Nice add for a great price!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts