Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i picked up 3 more of these.

I left the pics kinda big so you can get the detail

Got a Tony Stewart test car on a Jeff Gordon card. There is a variation of the paint color from the original release of the car. Darker color of number on roof and lighter paint color on body.

Dale Jr test car on a Jimmie Johnson card. No differences that i can tell from original release.

and the best one......................

A JJ Yeley on a Earnhardt Jr card. Winners Circle never released a JJ Yeley car and its not on the production list for this year.

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
you find 3 in one place, and yet ive never found one w/ a mistake anywhere, guess i get to the stores too late. that yeley car may be worth something if it never is 'officially' released. i would ask wc if they do actually plan to make the yeley, well obvisouly they made one, but see if there will actually be more.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i was thinking that if Winners Circle doenst produce this car i have even more of a one of a kind diecast. and i had thought about writing them to ask it is going to be made and everyone else that has wroet to them to ask if a car is be produced they always say it is going to be made......remember the Stremme lonestar and the Harvick snap on?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sall7987 said:
you find 3 in one place, and yet ive never found one w/ a mistake anywhere, guess i get to the stores too late. that yeley car may be worth something if it never is 'officially' released. i would ask wc if they do actually plan to make the yeley, well obvisouly they made one, but see if there will actually be more.
they are not error cars they were what was sent out to see what the new products would look like.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mearsfan25 said:
Wow Joker, that's pretty cool to find. I don't usually find man, I really like the screwup with JJ
then you should really like my first one, lol

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
LOL wow, looks like someone was hittin the rocks when they allowed that one. Does your store screw up alot of cars? I've seen cars with wrong names on the casing, but never with different cars and all the mistakes you've shown me.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mearsfan25 said:
LOL wow, looks like someone was hittin the rocks when they allowed that one. Does your store screw up alot of cars? I've seen cars with wrong names on the casing, but never with different cars and all the mistakes you've shown me.
lol they arent mess ups, they are pre-production smaples. these are the items that are sent out to stores to show them what the new lines of merchandise will look like. so they just throw together some of the cars and package them up. like for instance these are 06 cars in 07 packages, except for the JJ Yeley that was never produced anyway.

Now i do have some screw ups that i will be posting soon over in the "Hall of Fame" of my what i like to call "Special" cars, such as: chromes, delays, wrong packaging and tampo screw ups.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
They are correct in the minds of the packaging people!!! THEY CAN'T READ ENGLISH ANYWAYS!!!! After all they are packaged in CHINA!!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
So how do you get your hands on those? I'd love to get a couple of those for my collection.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i get lucky and find them from time to time. especially from sellers that have no idea what they got.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts