Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michael Waltrip is about the only driver I have a real problem with. The best thing he can do is find a REAL driver for his cup car. It is time for him to hang it up and not embarrass himself further as a driver like his brother Darell did when he became a Team Owner.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
How do you have a problem with him? He can't piss you off, because he's not on the track!!! lol just kidding man, I know what you mean, he's annoying as hell. Took him 20 some odd years to win a race, and now he's a damn legend. I think of him as a walking spokesman of NAPA

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Mearsfan25 said:
How do you have a problem with him? He can't piss you off, because he's not on the track!!! lol just kidding man, I know what you mean, he's annoying as hell. Took him 20 some odd years to win a race, and now he's a damn legend. I think of him as a walking spokesman of NAPA
I think of him as some guy that can't make a race, but when he actually does make a race, I think of him as a road block putting around 3 or 4 laps down causing wrecks.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
selby92 said:
Mearsfan25 said:
I think of him as some guy that can't make a race, but when he actually does make a race, I think of him as a road block putting around 3 or 4 laps down causing wrecks.
I think you're confusing him with Robby Gordon. :rofl:

·
5,325 Posts
JJ48Fan said:
selby92 said:
Mearsfan25 said:
I think you're confusing him with Robby Gordon. :rofl:
Nope, Robby is 23rd in points and he can make races. I was talking about Waltrip.

·
5,325 Posts
JJ48Fan said:
How many cautions has Robby caused? Exactly.
How many has unibrow caused at superspeedways? Exactly. I'm not in the mood for argueing tonight.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Mearsfan25 said:
NAPA, Coke, Domino's, Toyota, etc, etc. It takes him 2 Minutes to get all of his sponsors in once he is out of the race.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts