Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you all know i dont collect Hot Wheels, but i have been collecting the "Mystery" packs. i figure i will collect these and when they stop making them, my collecting is done. well in the last couple of days i have found more "mystery" cars to add to that collection and i found one that caught my attention. i came across a new Batmobile. i owned this one as a child and actually still have it, not in the best of shapes but i still do have it all the same.

2007 Hot Wheels Batmobile

1976 Corgi Juniors Batmobile

then i went to a Dollar General and my son and i came across a opened case and pionted this one out to me. Notice anything?

and this is just how much more has been added to my collection, 38 now

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Joker, I can't help but wonder how many of those mystry cars you have I nedd to help complete my set!! Wonder if you lucked up and have that T-hunt that was suppose to be in them??

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there aint no tellin. in about 10-20 years somebody might find out. i figure once they havent been around for a while they might actually be worth something, lol

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Cool lookin stuff Joker! I have about 10 of those Mystery cars.

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Nice stuff larkin!!

I see mystery cars all the time but I only buy ones that dont move in the package. (I shake them).

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kharvick29fn said:
Nice stuff larkin!!

I see mystery cars all the time but I only buy ones that dont move in the package. (I shake them).
it probably would be nice if it was Larkins, lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts