Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My shop, Heroes & Legends, has a blurb in the new January 2008 Beckett Football Magazine (Tom Brady on cover). In the article about big pulls at shops, one of my customers, Randall Biggs, is shown with the Adrian Peterson LCM Gold Quad Memorabilia AUTO /25 RC and Tony Romo LCM 2 Color Patch AUTO 1/5 that he pulled a couple months ago. I'm shocked that Beckett actually printed my story. Today was my birthday so I was excited to say the least when I found out we had made the mag. If you get the chance, check it out.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Congrats DB, Happy B-Day and on the mention in Becketts. Things are going well for ya, hope it continues into the New Year and well beyond.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. It was a great feeling to see that story. It made me think about how much my shop has evolved in the last few years. All the time, work, and MONEY that I have put into this thing are really starting to pay off. I'm looking forward to 2008!

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Congrats Dodger that is great. Can't wait to pick it up & read it. Now do we all get some free cards from you now that your Famous?? LOL

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
harley2001 said:
Congrats Dodger that is great. Can't wait to pick it up & read it. Now do we all get some free cards from you now that your Famous?? LOL
I may have to do an autograph signing or two just for my TCL folks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts