Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to wait until I had these all up on display, but figured I would go ahead and post them since I won't be posting much here anymore. All signed cars - besides the Kevin Harvick were - were signed in-person (Kyle & David at SpeedFest, Austin at Bass Pro Shop). Not bad for someone who only started buying back in July, imo.

Carl Edwards California Raced Win:

Carl Edwards Scotts Nationwide

Joey Logano Kentucky Raced Win:

Hermie Sadler TNA Wrestling Truck

Kyle Busch Combos Sprint Cup

Kyle Busch Daytona Win Signed

Kyle Busch Halloween Cup Signed

Kyle Busch Snicker Cup Signed

Kyle Busch Dollar General Truck Signed

Austin Dillon Bass Pro Shop Truck Signed

David Ragan UPS Cup Signed

Kevin Harvick HBP Nationwide Signed

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice cars. But why wont you be posting here much anymore, if you dont mind me asking?
Because, it seems that everytime I post my opinion/thoughts it results in a fight/arguement/bashing/etc session. What's the point? :whatever:

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
"since I won't be posting much here anymore."

And that is "why"?

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great collection!!!

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great collection!!!
Thank You. It's nothing compared to many on here, but I have more of a "need vs. want" mindset from past collecting mistakes where I'd drop money on everything new.. even if I didn't need it. Live and learn, lol.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Nice collection. I think Bush has some great cars to bad I dont like him at all, it would be fun to collect his schemes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Because, it seems that everytime I post my opinion/thoughts it results in a fight/arguement/bashing/etc session. What's the point? :whatever:
Don't worry about that. I have posted stuff that has sparked some of those type responses. Don't worry about it. It is your opinion, if they don't like it tough. They don't have to respond or read it. Feel free to post.
I am newer around here but most of it seems in good fun and we are here for the same reason. Love of collecting. Keep showing and keep writing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts