Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey guys im not a big JR or SR collector but I do have some things that you Earnhardt fans might like
My autographed bass pro shop by Dale SR JR and Kerry Earnhardt

Dale earnhardts ford thunder bird

the Winston million race version talladega win

Dale earnhardts pontiac

here is a miss printed poster that is very old and basically priceless the poster represents the southern 500 but was suppose to show a pic of dale at darlington instead they used daytona NASCAR made a total of 15 misprints and got back all but 4(that's what I've been told) this one is autographed and you can tell by how nice and neat his autograph is back then

Forgot to ad in the chrome iroc Z lime colored the color Dale sr hated I think or the ugliest paint he has driven he said maybe you Earnhardt fans can correct me

·
Registered
299 Posts
As an Earnhardt Sr. collector, multi signed Earnhardt die-cast rarely surface these days. As you stated...rare autographed poster...priceless.

Congrats.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks man appreciate it. I ran across that poster it's plaqued not framed the way it looks at a yard sale I paid 50 for it the guy who owned it really didnt know what he had and that bass pro shop car I got off eBay when earnhardts autographed diecast went up I paid 389.00 plus shipping which was a total of 400.00

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.