Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow collectors. I have been away from the lounge for quite sometime. With advice from Dodger blue and geebi88, I have decided to share my Vince Young collection with everyone. I have a few pics to show you guys. My prized posessions are the 5 autos that I have. I have a Donruss Classics significant signatures #'d 94/100,Topps Turkey Red white auto #'d 1/25,Hot Prospects Endorsements,Topps Auto,and Press Pass Legends. I have 17 jersey cards. They are anywhere from Turkey Red to 2 Ultimate Collection,with 1 being #'d to 25. I also have about 80 other various rookie cards.The rookie cards are anything from about 20 Turkey red down to just a few Press Pass. My only question is, does this qualify me as a Vince Young super collector? Thanks for your time, TheBish

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I am a Titans fan. I believed in vince while he was on the bench.I told everyone that he was something special.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Glad to have you back on the Lounge, Bish. For those that don't know, The Bish is a good friend of mine and one of my best customers. He frequents Heroes & Legends on a weekly basis to wreak havoc, open packs, and purchase Vince Young AUTOS! Bish, as I have told you many times your Vince Young Collection is awesome! I'm glad I got to see it in person. Thanks for sharing the pics with everyone. Next you need to share some photos of your Reggie Bush collection.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Dodgerblue, that would be a good idea but I am not sure if there is enough space in my camera for all of that. (haha)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Geebi,I knew you have been wanting to see them. After thinking about it,I FINALLY listened to you and Dodgerblue. I just hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do. I guess that all depends on whether you like Vince or not.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Not a big football fan but I enjoy seeing pics of others collections. Nice collection you've got there!! Being a Nascar Harvick fan and collecting a lot of Harvick cards I can relate the effort put in to have a collection like that. Wish my Harvick card collection was half as nice!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Nice cards and even a better QB. The Texans are still kicking themselves in the ass for not drafting him. Now the Texans are starting to go QB hunting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts