Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a N scale life like train set I would like to sell if anyone may be intrested. I have a total of 1 Engine, two cabosses, five box cars, one tanker car, four gondola cars. several splitter tracks, two buildings that need to be put together, trees, animals, cars, crossing lights, light poles, power pack and extra track. Also comes with some extra parts. The main track was purchased new at Hobby Lobby for $89.99 and I have added well over another $60.00 in Extras for the set. the set has never been set up and run although I did take out the power pack and a few pieces of track to make sure that the enigine and power packed still worked properly. I had intentions of setting up the track and making a display with it but time and space have pretty much killed that idea for quite a while and I was thinking of using the money to get started in Sims racing with some of the other loungers here. I'm asking $100 for the complete set or will consider trades. If intrested please PM me and we will discuss. If you are not familiar with a n scale it is 1/160 scale. Very small!! This is a really nice set and I do have all the original packaging for the original set including instructions. Most of the rest of the extra parts, cars and track have been removed from their original packaging and kept in a two sided tackle box that I purchased for storing these parts in. It is included in the sell. Thanks, Larkin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.