Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I don't know if it has to do with Chinese New Year, container ships dumping their cargo in the Pacific Ocean or getting stuck sideways in the Suez Canal, but there hasn't been any Lionel or NASCAR Authentics released in over a month.

·
just old school
5,767 Posts
I picked up 2 a few weeks ago, Almirola #10 Smithfield, and Jimmie J. #48 Ally cars. 2021 All Star race version

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Well, Lionel just got a big shipment in, so they should announcing the next wave soon.

·
Registered
850 Posts
My local Target just added 2020 Wave 9, so there's no hurry for a new batch here in Chicago...
Strangely enough, the Target by me in the Chicago suburbs had Wave RW2 and previously had the AS1 waves. I was surprised as usually they don't get the latest wave until the next wave is announced.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
i still havent found the wave with the two trucks in it yet. Lionel is horrible at Diecast lately.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i still havent found the wave with the two trucks in it yet. Lionel is horrible at Diecast lately.
Don't blame the producer here. If you want to "blame" anyone it's the distribution side of the outlet you're shopping at. Moreover, the items we're discussing here are entirely store dependent. Honestly, I don't blame my city Target stores for being late and/or never having a wave because it's just not that hot of a market here in the heart of Chicago. When you still have items on the pegs from a year ago, why keep stocking the brand new stuff?

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Along with the reasons I mentioned above, I just read where there were 16 container ships having to wait to dock to unload at the Port of Los Angeles. Things are really backed up.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
they put 5 boxes out at my walmart with the trucks in it
mine has had 0 authentics, and that is 1 target, and 4 walmarts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts