Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Facility Features

NASA is the only official racing league listed on the schedule. Hopefully this catches the eye of NASCAR.

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
cool.. they could go there right after they stay a weekend at IOWA speedway. Travesty that track doesn't have cup cars running on it.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NASCAR always said they can use more Road Courses. The North Side Track is completed. the south they are still building. Pit Road north side has 36 Stalls, pit road south side has 43 stalls.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Looks like a nice track but NASCAR ??? Sorry, NASCAR doesnt need more road courses. These races are just boring.

Stock cars on road courses, just dont belong...lol

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
I guess it is a preference thing, but I completed disagree. I think NASCAR needs 1-2 more road courses on the schedule. I think they add excitement to the sport.

Looks like a nice track but NASCAR ??? Sorry, NASCAR doesnt need more road courses. These races are just boring.

Stock cars on road courses, just dont belong...lol

·
ItzConnor
1,630 Posts
I believe personally the Cup series has the two worst road courses in NASCAR, the Cup series should run Montreal and Road America and this is not because I live there or near there(NC) it's because they have the best racing just look at the NNS series.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
road courses are a Drivers Track. left right left left right right left right left right right left. oval LEFT. Tell me which is more interesting????

Road Courses...I emailed them awhile ago to see if the south side will have NASCAR Specs to the road course.. Response has not happened yet. i live 40 mins from a track now!!!! YAY!!!

[MENTION=1151]vic[/MENTION] how far is it from you?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
They can, but will they? Probably not.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
I dont think we need more road courses, we need one in the chase.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well theres a shot...new track in the chase! that should be a big loop hole in the contenders books!

do it nascar!!

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
I have only been to one Nascar race and that was at Sanoma. Will never go back to a road course to watch a race.
Dont you have to pay to get into the trailers there and they only have the big name drivers there because of the fuel cost to get there.

·
Black #3 Fan
2,885 Posts
[MENTION=2770]#93Forever[/MENTION]...JT this is good news, I hope they carry thru with it. I would prefer Nascar racing (on an oval), but anything that they build would be great compare to what we have now. It looks like is going to be in Avondale right across the river from me and I mean across.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
I would love to go see a NASCAR race in NOLA. Although maybe that's just cause I want to go to New Orleans :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@#93Forever...JT this is good news, I hope they carry thru with it. I would prefer Nascar racing (on an oval), but anything that they build would be great compare to what we have now. It looks like is going to be in Avondale right across the river from me and I mean across.

@vic So you live in KennerBra?

its built Vic...just the north side right now...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts