Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these at snakkle.com and had to share. See if you can recognize these drivers in their high school days. Some are easy, some will surprise you.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts

Kyle Busch sure has changed over the years :laugh:

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Lol at Jimmie Johnson's mullet! Who would of thought that dude would be a 5-Time chump!

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
I forgot about Kyle and Kurt getting their ears pinned back. You never hear much about the 3rd Busch brother, though.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
1 - Bobby LaBonte
2 - Carl Edwards
3 - Dale Jr
4 - Danica Patrick (Kyle Busch)
5 - Jeff Burton
6 - Jeff Gordon
7 - Jimmie Johnson
8 - Kasey Kahne
9 - Kevin Harvick
10 - Ryan Newman
11 - Kurt Busch
12 - Kyle Busch
13 - Tony LaBonte
14 - Tony Stewart

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
I would like to see a Mark martin, Biffle, or a Matt Kenseth photo.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
i see danica both buschs gordon carl jr tony johnson harvick smoke newman and kahne and b lobonte

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
wow...the busch brothers look like elf's.......

Kasey should go back to that....
Kevin Harvick hasn't changed..

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Is Kyle wearing a Roush shirt??

Stewart scares me. lol
remember that kyle busch was originally a roush development driver, and that he made six truck series starts for roush when he was only 16 (which led to the 18 year old age requirement) so it makes sense he would be wearing a roush shirt since he was probably 16-18 at the time of that picture.

i could easily tell who are the pictures were off, but danica's looks like she was middle school aged, not high school. the worst imo was bobby labonte.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
i could easily tell who are the pictures were off, but danica's looks like she was middle school aged, not high school. the worst imo was bobby labonte.
I think Dale Jr's looked the most like a middle school kid. And I agree, Bobby Labonte was the worst but Tony deserves an honorable mention LOL I was also surprised to see how similar Jeff Burton looked to Ward back then.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts