Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mario Gosselin, a former driver in the Nascar sprint cup, nationwide and truck series, as well as arca and usar, has been arressted! he is currently the owner of a truck series team, and was planning on having russ dugger (i think that's spelled right) drive six races this year starting as kansas.

Race Car Driver Arrested In Online Sex Ad Sting | TheLedger.com-

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Soliciting prostitution? the only reason this was posted was because of the higher profile of Mario being involved in NASCAR

·
Super Grumpy
1,300 Posts
was he the guy who drove the tire monkey truck?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wow drivers will do anything these days. He was a great driver and is very friendly. I wonder what's making drivers do stuff like this?

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts

·
Banned
434 Posts
If you want my honest opinion, not trying to start nothing, but to me, prostitution is worse than drug trafficking or any drug related activity, i'm not trying to bash Mario or nothing, but I can't stand it when somebody does crap like this for sex, I think NASCAR should ban Mario for life to teach him a lesson, I know Nascar's policy for controlled substances, but what is their attitude towards prostitution?

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
If you want my honest opinion, not trying to start nothing, but to me, prostitution is worse than drug trafficking or any drug related activity, i'm not trying to bash Mario or nothing, but I can't stand it when somebody does crap like this for sex, I think NASCAR should ban Mario for life to teach him a lesson, I know Nascar's policy for controlled substances, but what is their attitude towards prostitution?
I'm sure NASCAR would so something to him if he's still involved with NASCAR ownership or driving. I don't believe he ran any races last year and I didn't see that he had a truck starting at Daytona (maybe DNQ? I didn't really look).

As far as prostitution being worse than drug trafficking... no way. I really don't understand why it's illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away. Drugs and prostitution are not even close to being on the same level in my eyes.

·
Banned
434 Posts
[MENTION=425]taterracing[/MENTION], Mario didn't race last year, and he didn't have a truck entered at Daytona, however I heard the other day that Russ Dugger is gonna drive for him in a few races this season, even found a paint scheme on the team's website, I would post it to 2012 paint schemes, but I have no experience at posting pics.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I'm sure NASCAR would so something to him if he's still involved with NASCAR ownership or driving. I don't believe he ran any races last year and I didn't see that he had a truck starting at Daytona (maybe DNQ? I didn't really look).

As far as prostitution being worse than drug trafficking... no way. I really don't understand why it's illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away. Drugs and prostitution are not even close to being on the same level in my eyes.

Because the government thinks it has the right to control every single little thing we do. It's getting sad. I agree that selling drugs is way worse than going to pay for sex. I see no issue there.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
The only issue I have with prostitution is if they are spreading diseases, it could get out of control if it were legalalized. More and more people would be involved.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
He lives in the same town as my grandparents do in the Winter.

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@solesky1, How did Gosselin get involved in this mess?
it wasn't just him, the article says they arrested several people. he was one of the people to reply to an online solicitation that was really a sting operation.

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
Damn! Russ Dugger is the only Oklahoma driver in the upper divisions of NASCAR. Oh well.

Not condoning what he did, but you pay for it one way or the other, ya know?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts