Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Blast from the past
4,387 Posts
Lets see here....Junior gets fined, loses points, crew cheif suspended.....Gordon/Johnson....get parked for a practice and quals....More to come maybe...How many times has Knaus been caught cheating and fined and suspended and Nascar not do anything about that? It seems like they go harsher on the other teams then these three. NASCAR knows if they parked Junior/Gordon/Johnson/Stewart/Hamlin they would probably be sued...or worse lose all of their sponsors for not being allowed to be in the race....Why not do this....pull Johnson from his car make him drive Wards and let Ward drive the 48....theres an idea....or better yet punish the ones who deserve it like Knaus...ban him for 15 races he's a repeat offender. Let the entire crew of team (track and shop) sit out for 2 races. Punish those who touch the cars not the ones who drive them. Losing what makes them win would be a bigger impact then money fines and points on the driver. Hell make Knaus go work for Bill Davis for 8 races....I say punish Rick Hendrick....He's the one okaying them cheating or trying too. But yet Nascar wants to punish AT&T for buying Cingular....that isn't fair either. Member also Junior may not be at HMS yet but he will be...Stop bitching bout his special treatment.....

· Blast from the past
4,387 Posts
I doubt it will be much more servere. If I were in charge then Knaus would be out until Feb. 08...Latarte would be out 6 races...Money and points same as Junior for Gordon....Johnson however disqualify the 48s points from Sanoma fine an extra 100 points and 100,000 on Johnson/Hendrick and say 200,000 on Kanaus. But that wouldn't happen...Then 3 of their premeir teams are down in the points. Its like saying we want fairness but we have to have the fans coming too see these drivers...The chase would "suck" if Gordon Junior and Johnson missed it...if the chase was Stewart, Hamlin, Harvick, Burton and someone like Kenseth it wouldn't survive if they were the top teir guys...at least not in Nascars money hungry mind.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.