Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NASCAR and Nationwide Insurance today unveiled the new logo.

I like it myself.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
not bad but gonna take some getting used to not sayin Busch

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
thunder_alley1984 said:
Always gonna be Busch....I stand behind them refusing to pay double for the series....Watch Nationwide go under...
Prolly won't go under, but won't last more than a year I'll bet. It is a commitment, not a moneymaker.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Not bad. Looks good. I just wonder what we'll be calling the Busch Grand National/Busch Series/Nationwide Series in three years when NASCAR ups its price again and Nationwide doesn't want to foot the bill.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Living where Nationwide is HQ'd, I can tell you this, they won't be going under anytime soon. They are one of the largest insurance companies in the country. They are starting to get into sponsorship now. They have had their name on Nationwide Arena here in Columbus where the Jackets play. They even paid 90% of what it cost to build the arena since the taxpayers wouldn't. They will be in it for their 7 year contract at least. Nationwide is one of the best companies to work for. They really take care of their people and they are one of the largest employers in the city.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.