Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the following cars in 1/24 size.

2007 '57 Chevy Sterling Marlin
2007 '57 Chevy Tony Raines
2007 '57 Chevy Kenny Wallace (if it exits).

Willing to pay a fair price for these to complete my collection.

Chris

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
There is no Kenny Wallace one. The Sterling Marlin one was never made in full production. I did see a prototype there one time on GoMotorBids, but, I was outbid as the last minute. Still kick myself for not picking up on that one. But, I think it only made it as a prototype, but, never into full production. God bless

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I think the Kenny Wallace one was scrapped for two reasons, first, how many people actually ordered it? and two, Kenny never drove it. I think he got canned and Scott Wimmer drove it... he DNQed though.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I see someone else is looking for these. I actually went to the race. I should have bought the whole set when they had them at the track, although I don't remember which cars they had there. The Marlin car still comes up if you do a search. It went for less than $70 which was a steal. It never even made it to the track. Wimmer did drive the car instead of Wallace. The Raines car will pop up on Ebay as a BIN obo, but the guy won't budge on the price. Mears also drove the 57 Paint. The best bet is to have custom cars made. You could piece together decals from other cars to get one close. The only issue i came across is the headlight and taillight decals. They have the car number in the decals.

I do have pics of all the cars from that race. Working on a set of signed cars and signed pics.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man! I appreciate you giving me the heads up! If you see either of the three cars let me know. CW

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking for a Tony Raines '57 Chevy 2007 1/24 car.

If you have one for sale let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts