Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.
I was thinking of opening a ebay store however im not sure for one how. And second is it cheaper then listing my items separately.
I would realy appreciate any help with this.
Thank you

·
Legendary Member
25,287 Posts
It's probably not cheaper since you can list your first 50 items free per month (I believe). If you intend to list more than that, I would recommend you go to Ebay's help page and see what the requirements are for a store. Do you have a lot of stuff you're trying to sell?

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
an ebay store charges you so much per month to have one if you sell anything or not.. I have had a ebay store before.. If your not making good profit and have a ton of stuff listed on there all the time its really not worth having a store in my opinion

·
Registered
748 Posts
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.
I was thinking of opening a ebay store however im not sure for one how. And second is it cheaper then listing my items separately.
I would realy appreciate any help with this.
Thank you

I do tons on ebay, here is my thoughts (for what they are worth)

Basic store ($14.95 i believe) Charged to you one time a month, reguardless of what you sell.

Listing fees are lower, if you have a store, selling fees are the same.

Auction: You get 50 Free listings a month, so you could run 12 cars for 7 days, if they sell GREAT, if not you could relist those cars for another 7 days and still be free ( under 50 items)

Ebay runs (about once a month) Free listing day, I would reccommend downloading Turbo Lister 2 and get the auctions ready, and when that day comes around, list them all for 7 days!

Now if you are going to do a buy it now or best offer and have several items to sell, you may want to look into a store as you could "wait for the right buyer".

If you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will help you with whatever I can.

Also look into shipping with REGIONAL A and B boxes, they are much cheaper and still priority mail. 2 cars will fit in the A and 3 will fit in the B.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
I'm not sure what it entails, but I think @Aquakeeper20 has a point. You might want to look into it. If you go that route, I would make sure that you are easily found when searching the web to help get you some customers. Good luck which ever route you take.

Take Care

Better off making your own legitimate online store and using the money that you would be giving to eBay towards hosting a website and advertising.

Just my opionion...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.