Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

So in 2014, Harvick ran the "Budweiser Holiday Packaging" car at Phoenix fall, and he won with it. Aside from the raced versions, Lionel produced a standard paint version, a color chrome version, and a liquid color version.

Right now there's 2 of the color chromes on eBay, and they look incredible. But I was hoping to see some pictures of the liquid color versions as well, to see which actually looks better. Does anyone have any pictures of the liquid color version, or have it that could advise on which to get?

Here's the color chrome version for reference. Thanks!
COLOR CHROME Budweiser Holiday Packaging 2014 Champion Kevin Harvick Action 1 24 | eBay

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
found picture on Lionel Garage catolog go there to see it
I checked there first when trying to find pictures. They actually don't have pictures of either the color chrome or liquid color model, only a generic render of the scheme that they uploaded for both. There's also an Elite version (both) and an ARC Platinum version (color chrome). Are there additional pictures I missed? Here are the entries I'm seeing. Lionel Diecast Catalog - Lionel Garage

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No that is all the only produced 25 of liquid color unless someone who has one can post pictures, good luck
Oh ok. It looks like someone on the Lionel Garage site has one in their showcase, so maybe I'll send them a message. Thanks for your help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts