Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help on a picture, I've searched through google search, but came up empty.

I need a pic of the #31 Whelen Chevy driven in 2001 in the Busch Series. The car was driven primarily by Steve Park, but Andy Santerre drove it for three races. This is the same car that Park was injuried in at Darlington that forced him to miss the rest of the season.

I've found only ONE pic of the car from jayski.com, but it's from a preview and could very well be from 2000.

I need a pic from 2001. Anyone got one? Please post it if you do. Thanks.

Alex

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Me and Eddie were at the race Park got injured in. I think I got a pic of the car, but its after the car wrecked.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
selby92 said:
Me and Eddie were at the race Park got injured in. I think I got a pic of the car, but its after the car wrecked.
Doesn't matter, I just need to check the paintscheme... to see if there's a difference from 2000 to 2001. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
selby92 said:
Ah yea that was tons of fun. If you got a pick, send it to me too Trev.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Here are the two Whelen schemes that Dave Blaney drove. I am not sure, but didn't he take over for Steve Park at one time or another? One is a Taurus and the other is a Dodge Intrepid. I think this is closer than the scheme already posted (unless I am mistaken) the car Park drove didn't have the all red front end. I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure......

Now that I see them all together, I think Parks looked like the Taurus, JMO, hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FFighter_21 said:
Here are the two Whelen schemes that Dave Blaney drove. I am not sure, but didn't he take over for Steve Park at one time or another? One is a Taurus and the other is a Dodge Intrepid. I think this is closer than the scheme already posted (unless I am mistaken) the car Park drove didn't have the all red front end. I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure......

Now that I see them all together, I think Parks looked like the Taurus, JMO, hope this helps.
Thanks, but I need 2001 only. I think I'm all set though. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts