Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have over 1,200 1/64 cars that we had sold to a collector, well over the past few weeks going back and forth with this guy the deal is dead. he wanted to buy all that we had at a very fair price. How can i sell these boxes of cars I am trying to make a list of everything but I have only got threw 149 cars so far. What i would like to do is somehow make like a grab bag or a grab box. Like for example I can fit 12 1/64 cars in a box just pick them out at random.

Winners Circle, Racing Champions, Hot Wheels, & Matchbox. We are thinking about charging $1.25 per car plus shipping. What i would like to get out of the deal is someone to tell me just send me X amount of cars and we make the deal but i do not know if that will go over to well. I can be a little flexible like on certain drivers. Any advice on how to handle this issue. I just want them gone as quick as possible. At the flea markets we do grab bags 2 cars in a bag for $2.00 and they fly off the table. Is it possible to do the same on here??

Thanks for your help in advance

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
we have over 1,200 1/64 cars that we had sold to a collector, well over the past few weeks going back and forth with this guy the deal is dead. he wanted to buy all that we had at a very fair price. How can i sell these boxes of cars I am trying to make a list of everything but I have only got threw 149 cars so far. What i would like to do is somehow make like a grab bag or a grab box. Like for example I can fit 12 1/64 cars in a box just pick them out at random.

Winners Circle, Racing Champions, Hot Wheels, & Matchbox. We are thinking about charging $1.25 per car plus shipping. What i would like to get out of the deal is someone to tell me just send me X amount of cars and we make the deal but i do not know if that will go over to well. I can be a little flexible like on certain drivers. Any advice on how to handle this issue. I just want them gone as quick as possible. At the flea markets we do grab bags 2 cars in a bag for $2.00 and they fly off the table. Is it possible to do the same on here??

Thanks for your help in advance
hell... id buy a box of edwards cars if you had them. Also if I was you i would do 8 cars for $10 plus shipping or about $1.50 a piece

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I am not a 1/64 collector, but are they in or out of the package? If they're in the package, what kind of condition are the packages in? That makes a difference to some collectors. It's an interesting idea and I know some 1/64 guys might be interest in getting some cheap donors, especially if you could guarantee them specific years.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
I agree with a post above. I say put 8-10 random cars in a box and sell it for 10 bucks plus actual shipping. Thats the joy of a grab bag or box, you dont know what your getting until you open it! I did a flea market about 2 years ago and did grab bags of cards and we sold 150 bags in one day. I need to do that again as I have a overstock of cards

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Save a few boxes for me for fund raising. LOL....Really, I need to work something out with you on that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts