Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im going to throw this out there.
I would like to do another give away. However im out of ideas.
So if any one has any good ones please post them. After i get a few i will pick one and hold another give away.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Dave,

On another forum we have pick em and fanasy racing just like on here, but some guys cannot do the entire season so sometimes we will do a 5 or 10 race stretch and whoever has the best avg finish wins the prize...let me know if you want to do something like this ill help with the prize as well :)

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[MENTION=2351]gwcdiecast[/MENTION]
sounds good but if i did this i would prob. screw it up because i would for get to mark down the points and stuff.
however what might work is letting people pick a drive for like three weeks and who evers driver comes in first or closest to first for thouse 3 weeks wins. hows this sound

·
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
2,462 Posts
how about you just pick 3 drivers in one race and the person w/ the most points wins the prize

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Middle pack driver, Pick the guy who comes in 22nd\
Pick where Dale Jr finishes
What lap will Brian Scott crash??
Who will qualify 10th
who is [MENTION=2596]dgrove[/MENTION] picking?

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
OK I looked up the rules on the other site we did a 5 race stretch. Two different lists of drivers. You pick two drivers each week. one from each list. Drivers on list b usually do not finish in the top 10. The idea is to pair 2 drivers up and still get a good avg finish. You find yourself rooting for the lower driver because your other is doing so well...and you cannot pick the same driver twice...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
463 Posts
You Could Do It Were You Let People Pick 5 Drivers And Pick Where They Finish, And Have It Were You Can Not Have The Same 5 Drivers, But Could Have 4 of The 5 That Way No One Is Tied For The Win Or Anything

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Just an idea here.

Before a race weekend, have everybody guess who they think will win the race. Everybody is allowed to guess whoever they want, and multiple people can have the same driver. Then whoever wins the race, you take all the people who guess that winner and do a blind draw for the winner.

·
Registered
26 Posts
How about having people pick the places of the last 3 drivers inside the top 10 at the finish of the race, along with whoever finishes 22nd (middle of the field) and whoever gets the closest wins. Would be interesting for sure.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
3 week contest. Pick who comes in 13th each week. Or Dave can pick a different positition each week. Most correct picks in 3 weeks wins.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts