Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know anything about this?where it came from?is it rare?what's it worth?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That is really cool. I have never seen it before, but it looks like a Racing Champions set...correct?
Pretty nice set, I wouldn't even venture to guess what it's worth, but I'll bet Tater or Billy can shed some light on the subject!

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
That's a new one on me. Lord, I would love to have that!!! They didn't stock those locally here and I only have about 15 of the 50 cars.

Is that yours and are you selling it? My brother's been looking for a good Christmas present for me... :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's not mine but someone is selling it locally here and i thought it was cool-he doesn't know how much it is worth or what to ask for it and i don't know what to offer for it without knowing how much it's worth

·
0 Posts
That set was offered on QVC back in 1999. The blisterpack versions were offered at the marts. I was unable to find a few of the BP's to complete my set, so I wrote Pat Meyer at Racing Champions about it and he sent me the QVC set for free. It retailed for around $250-$275 if I remember correctly. Eventually, I went on to complete my blistered set as well.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts