1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
0 Posts
It's impossible for the live feature to pull every bit of content from a post so you won't see everything until you refresh the page (if seeing everything is a must). This was covered weeks ago when the live update feature was added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alternatively, if it's an issue, I can remove the feature altogether.

i can see my sign in other threads just not the race chatter threads that me,@taterracing,@JG24DieCastGuy,@Danicafan have made i was going to report it has a bug its just in one part of forum

·
Banned
0 Posts
Kindly refresh the race topic thread. If this is too confusing then I will remove the feature.

It's simple, during live topics, only certain pieces of information are pulled and displayed in order for the live feature to work. If you refresh the thread, every single bit of information will be displayed.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kindly refresh the race topic thread. If this is too confusing then I will remove the feature.

It's simple, during live topics, only certain pieces of information are pulled and displayed in order for the live feature to work. If you refresh the thread, every single bit of information will be displayed.

i refresh the cup thread i did for this weekend nothing come up i dont mine not see mine sigh in the race chatter thread since its just 3 pics

·
Banned
0 Posts
i refresh the cup thread i did for this weekend nothing come up i dont mine not see mine sigh in the race chatter thread since its just 3 pics
Yeah, I see that now. If it's that important, I'll remove the live topic feature.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I see that now. If it's that important, I'll remove the live topic feature.

u dont need to removed the live topic feature i was just saying it because its only in one part of the forum

·
Banned
0 Posts
During the first topic ever I manually set it to live so some signatures showed up. From then on I set them to all be live so I guess that's why I've not noticed it because I was only a part of the testing and haven't participated in that area again until tonight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts