Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i figured some kind of cot will come out before the end of the year. i hope they go ahead and do the regular paint schemes too.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
What gets me about this though, is the rest of the other drivers cars aren't even out yet in COT and they are making COT's in WC. How much longer are we gonna have to wait for the rest o' the cars?

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
you'd be surprised how many cot's ive seen online . i've seen the sadler, ragan, mcmurray, labonte, kenseth r&l, all the hamlins and most of the regular drivers. Most are out though with the exception of the sadler, labonte, and kenseth r&l. i'm guessing they will arrive at dealers sometime next week.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Huh, did they say if they were in stock? Did they show an actual pic of them, or the Action provided pic?
It just seems like they are taking an abnormal amount of time to get these out. JMO.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i think personally that they are screwing with us all. they put out this list to show you what will be produced. then they sell it to you at MA prices of $65 and then a month or so after they re-release it in WC for a fraction of the cost. Look at the Stewart raced, Harvick Raced, it wasnt on the original list. now you get the Jr COT Elvis that just ran. How did they get it out so fast? because they already knew alot of people had already bought it at the $65 price and now it is time to hit the lower market. I was goin to go and buy the Stewart COT from MA but now i think i am just gonna ride out the year and see if WC will go ahead and produce it like i said earlier this year that i was right on. I am not complaining that they will save me 40 bucks on these cars but what about those that have spent the 65 because they thought that WC wasnt gonna produce a car and then not a month later put it out at Walmart?

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Huh, did they say if they were in stock? Did they show an actual pic of them, or the Action provided pic?
It just seems like they are taking an abnormal amount of time to get these out. JMO.
they are in stock and ill let the pics speak for themselves

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
They're all Pit Stops except for the Reagan and the McMurray. I was referring to the regular MA version. The Pit Stop is just like the WC, which is exactly my point. How can they get them out before the Regular MA version. That's crap!

·
Registered
589 Posts
If I remember right someone emailed WC about COTs and the response was they will only make raced win versions. Thats wc for ya

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
My dealer has the Mears, Kenseth R&L, Hamlin Ground, Jr. Elvis, and Bowyer's in the 1:24 so I can say for sure those are out. I havent seen one single Dodge though, not even on EBAY.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I just got my Bud scheme COT 1/24 from my GM Dealer the other day. I haven't checked the WC list in a while, but that makes me looking for a new WC 1/24, which the Sharpie & Test car have not showed up anywhere around me!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts