Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard from a friend that the following 1/64th's are at Wal-Mart in boxes of Cheerio's, Reese's Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruity Cheerio's, and Golden Grahams. Guess there are five different cars available.

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
yea, but none of them ran on the track. he ran a fruity cheerios scheme but not the one that comes in these boxes.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
ill have to go to walmart and check them out. i dont know about buying 5 boxes of cereal though. ill have to see what they look like. i know i can probably stomach the Reeses ones and the wife and son like the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Golden Grahams. maybe i can talk her into letting me get the other 2 for my daughter to snack on, lol.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Fruity Cheerios-- that just sounds wrong!!

G

·
i picked up a box of cheerio's today and a cinnamon crunch car was in it so they're randomly packed.they're a series designed by sam bass with richard petty's signature on the side and celebrate the legacy 43 on the trunk.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
so in other words, good luck getting the actual car you would have wanted if you were only going after one or to complete a set.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
are they all pictured on the box? i have looked around and havent seen what they all look like yet. if you could, could you get a good picture or scan of the box if they are all pictured?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
thanks for the pics, hopefully i'll run across them

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i checked mine tonight and most of those cereals were close to empty on the shelf and they were just bringing out stock, so maybe by next trip they will be there.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
well i talked to my guy at church this morning and i was telling him about the cars being out and he said he is going to see what he can do, but more than likely he is just gonna have them send him the cars and then i dont have to buy 5+ boxes of cereal. he works with promotions and that General Mills is part of his clientele and he has gotten me promo cars before. hopefully he can come through on these too.

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
well i talked to my guy at church this morning and i was telling him about the cars being out and he said he is going to see what he can do, but more than likely he is just gonna have them send him the cars and then i dont have to buy 5+ boxes of cereal. he works with promotions and that General Mills is part of his clientele and he has gotten me promo cars before. hopefully he can come through on these too.
well tell him to tell them to start making the actual cars that ran on the track and quit making these fantasy ones.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
be on the lookout at target for these. The wife picked up two boxes tonight and two different diecast. Maybe the kids will like the cereal and i'll get all five.....LOL

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I've got three extra sets of these if anyone is intrested. Will sell or trade! I have more details in the classifieds. Not looking for much for them but figured maybe someone might have something fun to trade for them. i will only part out as a set. I don't want mixed up individual cars left over. 1 sold still have two sets left! 4/23/08

1 - 20 of 20 Posts