Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas,

Here are the newest 1/64 Winner's Circle License Plate cars....just missing a picture of the Riggs.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
its good to see the rest of that wave finally hitting the stores. there is also supposed to be a Jimmie Johnson in that waves release.

i wonder if they will ever get back to releaseing the rest of wave 704 since there is still 5 cars left to that one.

G

·
here's a pic of the riggs i got last week.well they can leave dale jr. off the pit pass but put it on the plate i see quality control is at it again lol.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I still haven't seen this up here. I checked Target yesterday and finally found the fan passes. They had a few Jrs, Stewarts, Gordons and Kahnes and 1 Johnson which I was lucky enough to score! If we just started getting that wave I assume it won't be a month till the plates show up!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Haven't seen any of those yet, I want that Jr. car!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Found the Johnson, Stewart, Jr, Kahne, and Gordon today. its about time they put out some new stuff around here, tired of looking at those coin cars. also found the Harvick Shell, Truex, Kurt Busch, and David Reutimann haulers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts