Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,780 Posts
good to see that 1/64 #10 stanley car. hopefully they make it in drivers select as well.

·
Premium Member
4,570 Posts
when you get one ron open it. i am curious how well that hood shuts on the charger. i hope they look right as a couple like petty and the lone star are only in select.

·
Registered
384 Posts
wallbanger said:
when you get one ron open it. i am curious how well that hood shuts on the charger. i hope they look right as a couple like petty and the lone star are only in select.
hey i just got the kurt busch miller lite and penske today in 1/64 ds. the hood shuts fine for me

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Hey, the Banger is back!!!

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just saw this on the site

It said this below it...

This car was produced in the wrong packaging. The car does have a hood open and all the
details the Drivers Select cars have. This car is not currently being made in the Pit Stop version

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I like this years Leicht car alot, that 1/64 is nice looking. I still haven't gotten my 1/24 Leicht from Nascar.com...better get that thing soon lol.

·
Super Moderator
8,780 Posts
what retards though. they should have made the DS in the box since they are more like the RCCA cars and the PS in the clam shell.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
gordonfan24 said:

It said this below it...

This car was produced in the wrong packaging. The car does have a hood open and all the
details the Drivers Select cars have. This car is not currently being made in the Pit Stop version
I picked one of those up the other day. Guess someone wasn't paying attention. I got it at the Pit Stop price too!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
kspool said:
gordonfan24 said:

It said this below it...

I picked one of those up the other day. Guess someone wasn't paying attention. I got it at the Pit Stop price too!!
where did you get it for the pit stop price? also does it have the dodge logo above charger above the grill because the preview picture didint

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.