new 1/64 pit stop cars

4K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  truex37 
#1 ·
just saw these on davesracing.com I'm hoping to get them all

See less See more
#9 ·
Hey, the Banger is back!!!

#16 ·
what retards though. they should have made the DS in the box since they are more like the RCCA cars and the PS in the clam shell.

#18 ·
gordonfan24 said:
Just saw this on the site

It said this below it...

This car was produced in the wrong packaging. The car does have a hood open and all the
details the Drivers Select cars have. This car is not currently being made in the Pit Stop version
I picked one of those up the other day. Guess someone wasn't paying attention. I got it at the Pit Stop price too!!

#19 ·
kspool said:
gordonfan24 said:
Just saw this on the site

It said this below it...

This car was produced in the wrong packaging. The car does have a hood open and all the
details the Drivers Select cars have. This car is not currently being made in the Pit Stop version
I picked one of those up the other day. Guess someone wasn't paying attention. I got it at the Pit Stop price too!!
where did you get it for the pit stop price? also does it have the dodge logo above charger above the grill because the preview picture didint

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.