kevin harvick daytona feb 18 2007
kyle busch bristol cotmarch 25 2007
jeff gordan phoenix cot april 21 2007
jimmie johnson martinsville cot

pictures taken with cell phone at walmart sorry for the ugly pics

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Ran into those at Walmart this morning as well. PIkced up a few Harvicks and a Gordon 76th win for a friend of mine.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Benz, if you want i can check the walmart on my drive into work tomorow and pick up what you want and ship it to you. That is assuming they have stuff left.

Feel free to PM me if you want me to try.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
will definatly be looking for the harvick and the johnson. thanx for posting these.

·
STAGE UP ARE SHUT UP
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
on the back of the package it says 40 win raced versions in all.
36 point races
all star race
daytona shootout
duel 150 races

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
also just found-----Gordon Talladega, Johnson Las Vegas and Stewart Shootout. Pics to come later.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
also just found-----Gordon Talladega, Johnson Las Vegas and Stewart Shootout. Pics to come later.
Where did you find them at? How many were on the pegs? I hit Denham today, still nothing new.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
2lanes1way said:
on the back of the package it says 40 win raced versions in all.
36 point races
all star race
daytona shootout
duel 150 races
That means they made one for every race? Damn money hungry bastards.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Hey, you guys wanted more cars!! :eek:)

Problem is of course, if I am looking at them correctly, it is really just the same old cars with a new hood.
Johnson won how many races this year? How many of them were in the regular Lowes paint scheme? cha ching

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Nice...I like Raced versions if they do them right.

Guys, this is the only way that the Harvick Pennzoil Platinum car is going to be available in the Monte Carlo version...the one that MA did was the CoT...

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
BLACKER said:
cha ching
That says it all. I am glad I have ceased buying the WC 1/64 cars!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I like this idea that WC came up with. That would be something if they made 40 of them. I'm so far behind already on 07s that I wonder if I'll ever see these. Hopefully they show up at Target since the Walmart here sucks!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Is it just me or did MA take some of Taz's ideas and start making some hoods kinda like he does? It wouldn't be the first time this happened to a collector. I know when Action had the WC line and their website/forum, they took some members ideas and ran with them and never gave those people the credit.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I like this idea. I can't wait for the Hamlin to come out.

So those who don't like this idea. What would you like to see? I can understand some of the things coming out by WC that people would be unhappy with (me included). But I love this idea. I wish they started it years ago.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts