Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw some new cars, they had peeblo big red, newman, kurt busch kids, elliot sadler, and carl edwards with a sticker.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I saw those too yesterday at a Wal-Mart. Looked like they had a full case. I didn't see the Jr. Ride to Remember car though.

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
Ohio29 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
is that big red the busch car ?
sorry, didn't look that closely.

I zoomed and it looks like nextel cup.
it is. he ran it in the bud shootout and one other race as well. he also ran it in a COT version too.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Ron3fan said:
Ohio29 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:

it is. he ran it in the bud shootout and one other race as well. he also ran it in a COT version too.
think you will find the #42 was not at the bud shootout i was juan was not but thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
PAUL BARTLE said:
Ron3fan said:
Ohio29 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:

think you will find the #42 was not at the bud shootout i was juan was not but thanks
your right, my bad. i think he has ran it in 2 regular cars and once in the COT car.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Ron3fan said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
Ron3fan said:
Ohio29 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
is that big red the Busch car ?

your right, my bad. i think he has ran it in 2 regular cars and once in the COT car.
looking for the 2nd appearance but 1 was chicagoland the cot ran Watkins glen the same weekend big red scheme ran the Busch race

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Big Red returns with Montonya at Calif: Juan Pablo Montoya's #42 Dodge Charger will carry the colors of Wrigley's Big Red for the final time this season at California Speedway. The 500-mile race in Fontana is the third time Montoya's Cup car has carried the Big Red logo, he previously ran this paint scheme at Chicagoland and Watkins Glen.(CGRFS PR), see images of the scheme on my #42 Team Schemes page.(8-29-2007)

http://www.jayski.com/teams/42.htm

:)

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Thanks for the info! I kinda like that JPM car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts