Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
walked into walmart today and saw they restocked the 1/87's they had the 29,6,26,42, and 5 i grabbed the 29

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
checked mine tonight with no luck

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I found these the other night at WalMart. I was going to get the Montoya but I honestly have no use for it. I have the 2 1:87's I already have stuffed away somewhere.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
The only 1/87 I own was the benefit of a giveaway. As fas as I am concerned, they are to small to be any good. This is the most worthless scale made by WC, followed closely by the 1/18 scale which are just too damn big!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
there is also a 38 m&ms Shrek. I saw them today but thought they were already released since i dont collect these. when i talked to Larkin he let me know that i was wrong. so there is another one to be on the look out for.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
I also found the #25 and #19 cars in this latest release this morning. There were also Shrek 38, 55, 20, 8, 11 and maybe another, I can't remember.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Gene2018 said:
I also found the #25 and #19 cars in this latest release this morning. There were also Shrek 38, 55, 20, 8, 11 and maybe another, I can't remember.
some of those are re-releases of the other waves. Larkin was in the store and called me and we were going over the pop numbers. a couple of them are new though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts