Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
So today my 1991 Dale Earnhardt Lumina RCCA CWC came today. It is number 900 of 1,333. Love this car, even though it should have had a red interior and white letter tires! :confused: This car was actually a little difficult to find.

Thanks for looking! Hopefully the grand finale will get here soon!

Randy

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice add.
Thanks! I'm really trying to get my Dale Sr. collection rounded out, but I'm a little worried.....I have no idea what driver I would collect after that. I'm just not attached to anyone else like I am to the Dale diecast.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,212 Posts
Thanks! I'm really trying to get my Dale Sr. collection rounded out, but I'm a little worried.....I have no idea what driver I would collect after that. I'm just not attached to anyone else like I am to the Dale diecast.
Do you have all his cars now? I'm a diehard Dale Earnhardt Fan but I do collect Dale Jr and Kevin Harvick too. Also over time I just started collecting car that I really liked by any driver. I'm sure you can tell if you have looked at my Album.:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Do you have all his cars now? I'm a diehard Dale Earnhardt Fan but I do collect Dale Jr and Kevin Harvick too. Also over time I just started collecting car that I really liked by any driver. I'm sure you can tell if you have looked at my Album.:biggrin:
Not all of them....still have a few to go, but the three listed in my signature are really the only hard to find pieces that I still need. Everything else is pretty common like the IROC cars and what not.

And yes, your collection is incredible! I look at it quite often to reference cars that I don't have yet lol

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,212 Posts
Not all of them....still have a few to go, but the three listed in my signature are really the only hard to find pieces that I still need. Everything else is pretty common like the IROC cars and what not.

And yes, your collection is incredible! I look at it quite often to reference cars that I don't have yet lol
Here's a buy it now for the Blue Goose Dale Earnhardt car it you are interested.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Good looking Sr. add!

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Great looking add

As mentined before, those Chevy Lumina cup cars rock!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great add, definitely towards the top of my list! There is actually one on GMB right now, for anyone else who is looking for one!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts