Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys & gals,

So I'm really excited today! One of my Grails is finally in my collection! Its the RCCA '94 Dale Earnhardt "In Memory of Neil" car. This car has eluded my collection for years! 1 of 5,016

Secondly, the first time I saw the Earnhardt "Black Label" car, I fell in love with it. Flat black and gray are my two favorite colors, and that's all that covers this car! It's pretty sweet! 1 of 2,503

Thanks for looking!

Randy

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Definitely both sweet adds!
Really like the black label car.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I just got my IMON within the last year. It's amazing how different diecast were back then, but it's definitely a classic. Took me a few years to get my own.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just got my IMON within the last year. It's amazing how different diecast were back then, but it's definitely a classic. Took me a few years to get my own.
Lol its so true. If you put the 94 IMON car next to the 90 or 91 Lumina it looks pretty pathetic! But they had to start somewhere, and this is one of the cars that put them on the map!

Also, the tampo printing back then was TERRIBLE!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Lol its so true. If you put the 94 IMON car next to the 90 or 91 Lumina it looks pretty pathetic! But they had to start somewhere, and this is one of the cars that put them on the map!

Also, the tampo printing back then was TERRIBLE!
Yes, but it's still a classic. And worth every cent!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great adds, did you get the first one off of GMB?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts